There are many fantastic walks to do, and things to see around Diamond Beach including striking ocean view landscapes and nature at its best. In addition a few uncommon tracks include rain forests, wetlands and tidal pond regions.
So if you like exploring, staying active, and being one with nature, Diamond Beach and its surrounds has a range of walking activities for you. Here's just a few:
1. Moor Creek and Khappinghat walks;
2. Diamond Beach to Shelly Beach;
3. Red Head Rainforest Reserve and Shelly Beach;
4. Black Head Beach and Black Head Flora Reserve;
5. Black Head Rainforest Reserve and Pebbly Beach.
Click here for more information on local walks in and around Diamond Beach.
Edgewater Shores offers affordable land for sale in the prime beachside location of Diamond Beach on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Register your Interest today.